- Finished in Americana Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- A classic tambour silhouette with beautiful details gives this mantel clock a unique presence in any room.
- The base features a decorative molding that wraps around three sides of the clock, while detailed, book-matched leaf and rosette patterns flank the bezel and dial.
- The aged dial features Roman numerals, black spade hands, convex glass, and a hinged bezel.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
For more information about this clock click here.