612-436 THOMAS TOMPION
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Mr. Tompion was a founding member of England’s famed Clockmaker’s Guild of the 1630s.
- Rare olive ash burl veneers on the door and hand-painted gold decorations accent the case.
- Glass sides and mirrored back reveal the movement.
- Brass finished dial offers a silver chapter ring.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
For more information about this clock click here.