612-429 SAMUEL WATSON
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Hand-glazed, named after the famous English clockmaker of the late 1600s.
- Brass finished dial offers a silver chapter ring and decorative corner spandrels.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
For more information about this clock click here.