Comitti – Trafalgar
Scroll top triple chime grandfather clock with a solid cherry cabinet decorated with book matched burr yew veneers inlaid with "rope" edgeline.
The case is hand rubbed and waxed to achieve an "antique" patina. The clock features a hand painted dial celebrating the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805. Illustrated are Admiral Nelson, Captain Thomas Hardy and French and Spanish ships engaged in battle. The flagship HMS Victory rocks with the swing of the pendulum.
- Triple chime 8 day cable movement with silencer
- Automatic night silencer (10.00 PM to 7.15 AM), chime sequence and beat correction
- Plays Westminster, Whittington and St. Michael melodies on rods
- Choice of solid brass and hand painted dials
- Mineral glasses and lacquered solid brass furniture
- Adjustable feet and detachable hood for access to the movement
- Certificate of Authenticity
|Dimensions||12 x 18 x 86 in|