Comittee-The Kensington in Mahogany
The Georgian style break-arch cabinet with triple chime movement.The Kensington is a design that has been popular for over 250 years.
The mahogany cabinet is decorated with curl veneers, inlaid with boxwood edgeline.The case is hand rubbed and waxed to achieve an “antique” patina.
· Triple chime 8-day cable movement with silencer
· Automatic night silencer, chime sequence and beat correction
· Plays Westminster, Whittington and St. Michael melodies on rods
· Choice of solid brass and hand-painted dials
· Mineral glasses and lacquered solid brass furniture
· Adjustable feet and detachable hood for access to the movement
· Certificate of Authenticity
|Dimensions||12 x 18 x 79 in|