- Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and worm holes for an aged appearance.
- The bonnet style pediment of this mantel clock features a dramatic carved shell, and the multitiered bombé base includes a decorative cutout.
- A brushed satin brass finished dial includes a black vine pattern, a circular brushed silver-finished Tempus Fugit disk, a mottled gold-tone center and black serpentine hands. A raised brass-tone bezel surrounds the brushed silver-finished numeral ring with applied polished brass-finished Arabic numerals and black floral pattern.
- Quartz, triple chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included). INT1014
- Height 17.75″ (45 cm)
- Width 14.5″ (37 cm)
- Depth 8″ (20 cm)
For more information about this clock click here