Howard Miller – Hadley
- This traditional tambour style mantel clock is rich in details.
- A beaded molding surrounds the base, accenting the carved side scrolls and camphor burl veneered front panel.
- Beneath a convex glass crystal, the lambs wool dial offers black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hour and minute hands.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
For more information about this clock click here.
|Dimensions||6-34 x 19 x 11-14 in|