Howard Miller – Circa
- This antique-styled mantel clock features a lightly distressed finish and is rich in reproduction hardware, giving it a very authentic look.
- Decorative reeded columns frame the dial, and reproduction hardware adds a distinctive touch to the capitals, column bases, decorative rings, and front and rear feet.
- Carpathian Elm burl pattern on the front.
- Aged to match the era, the dial features Roman numeral graphics.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in Americana Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
For more information about this clock click here.
|Dimensions||5-34 x 15-14 x 10-14 in|