Howard Miller – Newley
- A classic tambour silhouette with beautiful details give this mantel clock a unique presence in any room.
- The base features a decorative molding that wraps around three sides of the clock, while detailed, bookmatched leaf and rosette patterns flank the bezel and dial.
- The aged dial features Roman numerals, black spade hands, convex glass and a hinged bezel.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in Americana Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
For more information about this clock click here.
|Dimensions||6-34 x 22 x 11-12 in|