Howard Miller – Greer
- This wall clock offers a decorative overlay above the arched glass. Dentil molding accents the pediment and base.
- Reeded columns with carved acanthus top and bottom caps frame the door.
- A lamb’s wool dial features a brushed brass-finished bezel and Roman numerals. Serpentine hands add a sophisticated flair. The brushed brass-finished lyre pendulum swings below
- The hinged front door opens for easy access to change the batteries or set the time.
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays Westminster or Ave Maria chimes, and features volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Requires 2 C batteries (not included).
- Lightly distressed finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
For more information about this clock click here.
|Dimensions||6-14 x 16-14 x 34 in|