620-314 ORIGINAL HOWARD MILLER III
- Howard Miller learned the craft of clockmaking from Old-World masters who plied their special trade in Germany’s Black Forest region. When he returned in 1926 to establish his own company in the town of Zeeland, Michigan, his first order of business was to create a clock that honored the past — and focused on the future. This Moment in Time clock is authentic to the first timepieces that Howard Miller produced.
- Beautifully produced with fade-resistant inks, these antique dials are carefully mounted on laser cut, .25″ thick, panel bases and feature antique-black hands and a quartz movement.
- Available with a seconds and dual hour movement.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires three AA sized batteries (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Diameter 18″ (46 cm)
For more information about this clock click here.