Howard Miller – Stevenson
- Introducing the most elaborate Limited Edition wall clock ever introduced. Only two thousand will be crafted and inscribed.
- This wall clock is over 3-1/2 feet tall, and features a profiled pediment with decorative molding on the front and sides.
- Rare olive ash burl overlays frame the beveled glass on the door along with two reeded columns with elaborately carved column caps. Beveled glass continues on the sides.
- The inscribed dial offers a pierced cast center and applied numerals.
- A polished brass lyre pendulum with a cast center swings above the detailed beat plate. Polished brass weight shells also complement the case.
- Decorative rope-styled molding appears on the front and sides of the base.
- Key-wound, cable-driven triple chime movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option and durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in hand-rubbed Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
For more information about this clock click here.
|Dimensions||10 x 21-14 x 44-14 in|