- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This elegant Broadmour wall clock offers a swan neck pediment with rosettes, turned finial, and a decorative keystone at the center.
- Midnight blue fixed moon phase. The dial offers a polished brass-finish with a silver chapter ring.
- Decorative, polished brass-finished pendulum and dial are attached to the front-opening door for convenient access to change batteries and set time.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 36.25″ (92 cm)
- Width 15.75″ (40 cm)
- Depth 6.75″ (17 cm)
For more information about this clock click here.