Howard Miller – New Haven
- This wall clock is lightly distressed.
- Accenting the pediment and base are four carved overlays and a dentil molding above the dial.
- The unique dial features a soft, aged design with an antiqued, brushed brass-finished bezel.
- Fluted columns frame the beveled glass front-opening door with an antiqued, brushed brass pendulum highlighted inside.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in New Haven on select hardwoods and veneers.
For more information about this clock click here.
|Dimensions||7-12 x 16 x 36-34 in|