620-196 NEW HAVEN WALL
- New Haven finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- Accenting the pediment and base are four carved overlays and a dentil molding above the dial.
- The unique dial features a soft, aged design with an antiqued, brushed brass-finished bezel.
- Fluted columns frame the beveled glass front-opening door with an antiqued, brushed brass-finished pendulum highlighted inside.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 36.75″ (93 cm)
- Width 16″ (41 cm)
- Depth 7.5″ (19 cm)
For more information about this clock click here.