620-185 ASHBEE II
- Finished in Heritage Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The cream dial features dark brown numerals and hands. Decorative, wooden moldings frame the dial.
- Circular brushed brass-finished pendulum is antiqued and framed with wooden, reeded grilles.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 32.5″ (83 cm)
- Width 16.75″ (43 cm)
- Depth 6″ (15 cm)
For more information about this clock click here.