Howard Miller – Lewis
- This wall clock features a distinctive dentil molding on the profiled pediment with maple and ebony hand-rubbed marquetry overlays at each corner.
- The white dial offers black Roman numerals and serpentine hour and minute hands.
- A polished brass lyre pendulum appears behind the locking door.
- Key-wound, triple chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Locking door for added security.
For more information about this clock click here.
|Dimensions||6-34 x 14-12 x 33-12 in|