- Mahogany finish on select hardwoods and veneers with an intricate oval inlay of variegated maples and madrona burl.
- The warm white dial features black numerals and hands, and a brass-finished bezel.
- Fluted columns with wooden column caps grace each side.
- Durable bronze bushings.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option.
For more information about this clock click here.