Howard Miller – Westmont
- Designed after a traditional Jeweler's Regulator clock.
- Dentil molding wraps around the pediment and diagonally cut overlays appear at the upper corners.
- The off-white Roman numeral dial offers a solid brass bezel.
- The front-opening locking glass door showcases the polished brass lyre pendulum and beat plate.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Locking door for added security.
For more information about this clock click here.
|Dimensions||6-34 x 14-34 x 35-14 in|