- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Rare triangular olive ash burl overlays.
- Beaded dentil molding above the full plinth base.
- Cream-colored Roman numeral dial with convex glass crystal and solid brass, hinged bezel.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
For more information about this clock click here.