Howard Miller – Thomas Tompion
- Mr. Tompion was a founding member of England’s famed Clockmaker’s Guild of the 1630s.
- Rare olive ash burl veneers on the door and hand painted gold decorations accent the case.
- Glass sides and mirrored back reveal the movement.
- Brass finished dial offers silver chapter ring.
- Key-wound, triple chime movement with chime silence option.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
For more information about this clock click here.
|Dimensions||8-14 x 14-34 x 18-14 in|