Howard Miller – Stratford
- This handsome floor clock features a distinctively stepped swan neck pediment with book matched olive ash burl, a carved finial, rosettes and a decorative vine and shell overlay.
- The brushed nickel finished dial features corner and center ornaments, and includes a silver chapter ring with applied satin black Arabic numerals. A moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase contains a special “Ambassador Collection” inscription within the hemispheres.
- The brushed nickel finished pendulum features a center disk to complement the dial. Brushed nickel finished weight shells include bands which coordinate with the dial and pendulum.
- The upper front door can be easily opened so that the movement can be wound and the time set easily. Removable fret-cut top side panels with glass allow for easy access to the movement.
- The lower front door features a stylish beveled glass with a carved molding located between the doors. The use of beveled glass continues in the bottom sides.
- Large reeded columns, featuring carved column caps, frame the doors. The distinctive, multi-tiered Bomb´e base includes a carved molding below the door and a decorative cutout.
- Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel capsule is included for recording your clock’s ownership history for future generations.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Lightly distressed finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
For more information about this clock click here.
|Dimensions||17-14 x 29-34 x 93-14 in|