- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This grand Presidential floor clock has many outstanding features. The swan neck pediment displays bookmatched crotch figured veneers framed with a V-matched movingue border. The pediment is further enhanced with three turned urn finials, carved rosettes, and an inlaid keystone with the “Prince of Wales” motif using maple, padauk, amaranth, and ebony veneers on a madrona burl background.
- The elaborate dial features raised brass Arabic numerals, cast center and corner ornaments, and a moon phase with exclusive Presidential Collection hemispheres.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum has a cast center disk which complements the dial. In addition, the polished brass-finished weight shells feature decorative bands.
- The front door offers beveled glass. Top side doors have beveled glass and offer access to the movement and storage of the hand crank and door key.
- Four impressive columns feature large reeds and boldly carved caps that frame the distinctive door and adjoin the pediment to the base.
- The multi-tiered “bombe” base features canted corners with a carved molding that wraps around the entire base. A decorative cut-out completes the base.
- A Howard Miller Heirloom capsule with a certificate is included for documenting the clock history for future generations.
- A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Locking door for added security.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 92.25″ (234 cm)
- Width 29.5″ (75 cm)
- Depth 18.75″ (48 cm)
For more information about this clock click here.