611-031 THE J.H. MILLER II
- Model 611-031 pictured here features a cable-driven, triple-melody, nine-tubular chime movement and features 36 bushings (24 bronze and 12 jeweled) and an automatic nightime chime shut-off option.
- This elegant floor clock, finished in Windsor Cherry and designed by Chris Bergelin features sixteen different species of hardwoods and veneers. These are Cherry, Crotch Figured Mahogany, Russian Walnut Burl, Movingue, Maple, Ebony, Padauk, Silver Gum, Black Cherry, Magnolia, Beech, Avodire, Anegre, Pearwood, English Sycamore, and Boxwood. Some of these species are very rare.
- Also available with a cable-driven, triple-chime movement with an automatic nightime chime shutoff and sequential chime options. This special movement also features highly polished-brass movement panels, which are only available on Limited Edition models. Reference product #611-030 (not shown here)
- The beautiful swan neck pediment is crowned with three carved finials, two carved rosettes, and a carved finial shell at the center. Also on the pediment are bookmatched Russian Walnut Burl with floral inlays framed with a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines. The floral inlays include the species listed above.
- The ornate polished brass, Roman numeral dial features custom cast corners, center, and moon arch ornaments unique to this clock. The cast center disk is numbered and features a removable engraving plate for personal inscriptions. “Limited Edition” is inscribed across the hemispheres. The dial also includes a special brass finished moon phase.
- The decorative polished brass-finished lyre pendulum features a cast center disk with a spun silver background. Complementing polished brass finished weight shells are embellished with decorative bands with a silver-tone background.
- The grand bombe style base features carved moldings with a decorative cut-out framed with carved floral motifs. Bookmatched Russian Walnut Burl with floral inlays framed with a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines on the front and sides. The floral inlays include the rare wood species listed above.
- Beveled glass on all front and side glass. Top side doors allow access to the movement and storage of the hand crank and key.
- The impressive upper and lower columns feature large reeds with carved acanthus accent moldings between and intricately carved acanthus top and bottom column caps.
- A delicate carved molding graces the panel between the upper and lower doors. The upper and lower doors feature crotch figured mahogany with complementing marquetry of Maple, Ebony, Padauk, and Pearwood.
- A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, triple-melody, nine-tubular chime movement features 36 bushings (24 bronze and 12 jeweled) and plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly, with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Height 94.5″ (240 cm)
- Width 31″ (79 cm)
- Depth 20.75″ (53 cm)
For more information about this clock click here.