Howard Miller – Reagan
- An extraordinarily detailed floor clock with bookmatched olive ash burl gracing the front and sides of the unique swan neck pediment, and a carved urn finial and finial support add the finishing touch.
- The Hampton Cherry finish is distressed for an aged appearance.
- The elaborate dial includes raised brass Arabic numerals, cast center and corner ornaments, and a moon phase with exclusive Presidential Collection hemispheres.
- A cast center disk on the polished brass pendulum mirrors the dial, and polished brass weight shells with decorative bands complete the picture.
- Canted columns with large reeds and intricately carved caps frame the beveled glass doors.
- Additional flourishes include a carved molding below the dial and carved floral overlays framing the locking lower door.
- Attention to detail continues on the multi-tiered base, where you′ll find canted corners, olive ash burl, wrap-around carved moldings, and uniquely elegant carved feet.
- The beveled glass doors on the upper sides offer easy access to the movement and storage of the hand crank and door key.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Lightly distressed finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship. INT1002
For more information about this clock click here.
|Dimensions||18-12 x 31-12 x 93 in|