Howard Miller – Greene
- In the tradition of the Arts and Crafts Guilds, famous for their handcrafted, simple, honest, and pure design.
- The cream dial continues the simplicity with dark brown corner accents, numerals, and hands. Decorative wooden moldings nicely frame the dial.
- Wooden, reeded grilles accent the front lower door.
- Circular brushed brass weights and pendulum are antiqued, along with the front locking door accessories.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with chime silence option.
- Finished in Heritage Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
For more information about this clock click here.
|Dimensions||14 x 25-12 x 79-12 in|